Guinea customer found us on Google, customers saw the feedback from our African customers, so they found us and consulted the fuel tanker trailer. Our sales manager Ariana recommended 3 axle 45000 liters fuel tanker trailer of aluminium, because customers need to transport up to 4 different liquids, Therefore, it is recommended that customers divide into 4 compartments.
CIMC produces the aluminum tanker trailer with advanced butt welding technology, after the forming of the tank high-pressure gas leak detection, the tank has a high intensity, stable center of gravity, safe and stable vehicle characteristics. Shot blasting pre-treatment process after welding tank, rust, paint adopts the advanced baking technology, durable and beautiful appearance.
CIMC 45000 Liters Fuel Tanker Trailer of Aluminium for Sale in Guinea
45000 liters fuel tanker trailer for sale is generally used to transport gasoline, kerosene, diesel, vegetable oil, edible oil, heavy oil, coal tar, and non-petroleum products such as alcohol, aldehyde, benzene, ether, and other liquid substances.
The fuel tanker trailer of aluminum has a capacity of 30000-60000 liters, which is generally used for long-distance transportation, transporting liquid substances all over the world, so as to realize the reasonable distribution and use of resources.
Air Suspension of CIMC 45000 Liters Aluminium Fuel Tanker Trailer
CIMC Aluminum Tanker Trailer Features
Aluminum tanker trailer durable
In the air, the aluminum alloy is more likely to produce a dense aluminum oxide protective film on its surface, which has good corrosion resistance. It can effectively prevent atmospheric and moisture erosion, so:
1. Strong anti-corrosion ability to ensure that the transported oil is not polluted.
2. There is no need for anti-corrosion treatment during the life cycle, and the service life of the aluminum fuel tanker trailer is generally 15-20 years.
Detail of CIMC 45000 Liters Fuel Tanker Trailer of Aluminium
Aluminum tanker trailer safety
At the same volume, the fuel tanker trailer of aluminium is 10%-15% lighter than the carbon steel 45000 liters fuel tanker, so:
1. The lighter tank body lowers the center of gravity of the vehicle and makes the vehicle run more smoothly;
2. Light weight reduces tire wear and tire burst probability;
3. The aluminum alloy has good electrical conductivity, it is not easy to produce sparks, and the transportation of oil products is safer.