1. In any case, when the goods are loaded, the weight of the goods loaded in the box cannot exceed the maximum load of the container, that is, the total amount of the container minus the weight of the container.
2. The unit weight of each container is certain, so when the same kind of cargo is loaded in the box, as long as the density of the cargo is known, it can be determined whether it is heavy cargo or light cargo. If the cargo density is greater than the unit weight of the box, it is heavy cargo, and vice versa.
3, load the load on the bottom of the box to be balanced, we must strictly prohibit the load center of gravity at one end of the situation.
4. Avoid concentrated loads. "If loading heavy equipment such as machinery and equipment, the bottom of the box should be covered with wood and other liner materials to disperse its load as much as possible. The average unit area of the standard container bottom load is roughly: 20 feet container is 1330 x 9.8N/m2, 40 feet The container is 980x9.8N/m2.
5, when using human loading, pay attention to whether there are loading and unloading instruction signs such as “cannot be inverted”, “flat lay”, “vertical lay” on the packaging. Be sure to use the loading tools correctly, and do not use hand hooks for bundled goods. The goods loaded in the box should be loaded neatly and closely packed. It is easy to loosen and pack fragile goods. Use padded or insert plywood between the goods to prevent the goods from moving inside the box.
6. When loading pallet goods, it is necessary to accurately grasp the internal dimensions of the container and the external dimensions of the goods packaging in order to calculate the number of loading parts so as to achieve the purpose of minimizing abandonment and multi-packaging.
7. When using the forklift truck to pack, it will be limited by the height of the machine and the height of the gantry. Therefore, if the conditions permit, the forklift can be loaded with two layers at a time, but there must be a certain gap above and below. If the conditions do not permit the loading of two levels at a time, when the second level is installed, considering the free lifting height of the forklift and the height at which the forklift truck mast may lift, the lifting height of the mast shall be A cargo height minus the free rise height, so that the second floor cargo can be installed on the first floor of the upper cargo.