1. In order to ensure the cleanliness of the tank truck, the oil tank and the oil delivery system should be cleaned regularly. The internal and external joints at both ends of the oil hose should be coated with lubricating oil. The loading and unloading of the tank truck is easy and convenient. After each time the tubing is completed, clean it in time to ensure that it is clean inside!
2. Before refueling, you must use a lightning rod to insert into the wet soil. The grounding tape of the tank truck should be grounded, and the static conduction should be maintained during the operation.
3. Tanker safety valves and filter nets should always be checked and cleaned!
4. Oil tanks and piping systems should be cleaned regularly. The tanker regularly checks whether the joints of the pipeline system are well connected and the seal is reliable!
5. The electrostatic tanker should be installed in accordance with the regulations. When the static electricity encounters a highly flammable gas that remains in the car, an explosion occurs. The static electricity belt has frequent friction with the car body, and the space where static electricity is easily generated can be effectively removed. Electrostatic hazards to ensure that the body is not compromised.