|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Unit|
|Price:||USD 9800-13500 1/Unit|
|Packaging Details:||Container,Bulk cargo or RORO shipping|
|Delivery Time:||25-30 Works|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||300 Units per Month|
|Product Name:||Curtainsider Trailer||Axle:||3 Axles|
|Max Payload:||50T||Use:||Truck Trailer|
|Type:||Curtainsider For Sale||Suspension:||Mechanical / Air / Bogie Suspension|
|Landing Gear:||Heavy Duty Landing Gear||Braking System:||WABCO RE6 Relay Valve ;T30/30 Spring Brake Chamber;40L Air Tanks|
40ft Curtain Side Semi Trailer,
50T Curtain Side Semi Trailer,
mechanical suspension curtainside trailer
CIMC Curtain Side Trailer is mainly designed to provide security and aerodynamics to the trailer, and to protect the load from the weather. The curtains are kept tight by buckles down the side which hook under a rail.
Large bags and other types of loads can be carried if secured properly. Basically, anything that can be loaded from the side that is contained within itself or can be contained using dunnage or by other means.
Some CIMC Curtain Side Trailer also allow loading from the top and can be used to carry woodchips and other loose freight.
Specification of curtain side trailer:
|Dimension(mm):||12400x2500x3600mm(The height can be adjusted)|
|Tare Weight:||7,500kg(+/- 5%)|
|Suspension:||mechanical spring suspension|
|Brake System:||WABCO brake valve.|
|Electrical System:||24V, LED lamp|
CIMC Curtain Side Trailer
How to use a Curtain Side Trailer :
1. Don’t open a Curtain Side Trailer which is bulging, freight could have moved and might fall on you. Open it from the back or the opposite side to check.
2. In strong or gusty winds, open the lee side of the curtain side trailer first (the side that’s not exposed to the wind).
When opening any curtain in gusty winds, take care as the wind can take the curtain pole and swing it into your head, knocking you out.
3. Loose buckles can flap around and hit passing cars, make sure all buckles are tight.
4. Make sure you check the rating and the expiry date on any curtains to make sure they will be fine for what you are carrying.
5. Make sure you have enough load securing restraints available to restrain the load properly.
6. Watch where you are going while you’re walking backwards as you slide the curtains back.