Phone Number : +86-18602011234
WhatsApp : +8618602011234
January 28, 2021
Fence semi trailer has a stake structure design. CIMC have 2/3/4 axles fence trailer for sale, and load capacity has 30/40/60/80/100 tons for your choice. Customizable color and side wall height.
How to ensure the safe use of livestock trailer?
As the fence semi trailer driver is driving along the road, it is important to always maintain a safe speed with the headlights kept on at all times. This is because the braking time increases a lot and in that case, a safe distance from the trailer in front should be maintained.
Don’t lock the fence semi trailer while transporting your livestock. This will make it possible for rescue workers to access it in the event of an emergency.
For the safety of your animals ensure that none of them is hanging their heads outside the stake trailer. They could be harmed by flying objects.
Be careful when planning the travel and always remember that weather can sometimes delay your plans especially because it affects the animals’ comfort and road conditions.
If you don’t follow the right procedure in loading animals into the livestock trailer, it can be frustrating to do so. To have an easy and safe loading process, there are a number of things you can consider doing.
During the loading process, ensure the following:
1. Immediately after loading the animals onto the cargo semi trailer, close the gates and make sure the animals are secure.
2. It is important to ensure visibility. Animals should be able to see anyone entering and exiting the animal transport trailer, when inside the trailer tying or untying them.
3. Use slip knots when tying the animals after loading them onto the bulk cargo trailer. Tying inside the animal transport trailer should be made at head height.
4. Always be careful about being squeezed and pinned between the animals or the livetock trailer sides and the trailer gate as well.
5. Do an inspection to make sure that there are no sharp objects protruding into the trailer. Repairs to such protrusions should be made to prevent injury to your livestock.
6. Weight is well distributed. Allow the heaviest animals to occupy the section supported by the fence truck trailer axles’ front. Larger and older animals should be loaded first and then follow up with smaller and younger ones.